Painted on one surface and highly opaque, back-painted glass is easy to clean, durable and practical for a wide range of applications, from wall cladding to backsplashes.
We keep 12 colors in stock for quick and easy turn-around, and can also custom match any color reference provided.
- Match any color from any reference material – Pantone, RAL, paint chip, etc. – for unlimited design options
- Environmentally friendly process, utilizing water soluble paints and low temperature curing
- Automated line ensures a consistent finish
- Short runs are no problem
- Maximum size of 70” x 144″
- Post temperable ceramic frit also available
Temperable back painted glass is also available by the case. Silk screened with ceramic frit, this glass comes in large sheets, typically 88 ½” x 126″, in thicknesses of 3.2mm up to 10mm, which can be cut to size, fabricated and tempered by GGI or by the customer.