Pyrobel 45,60,90, and 120 is laminated fire resistant glass manufactured by AGC, and fabricated by GGI.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multiple intumescent interlayers provide safe passage by blocking the transmittance of deadly heat.
- Advanced interlayer technology eliminates obtrusive black spacers and secondary seals found on gel-filled units. Allowing for virtually clear-edge butt-glazing similar to non-rated glazing.
- Having 40% less water content than gel-filled units ensures optical stability even at extreme temperatures up to -40 to 122 F (-40 to 50 C).
- Exceptional sound reduction and light transmission makes it the perfect choice for interior transparent wall assemblies separating busy corridors and gathering spaces from private offices and meeting rooms.
- Can be combined with any of GGI’s decorative glass options, any ballistic or high-impact resistant glazing, or any energy performance enhancing glazing chosen for use in non-rated assemblies, insuring uniformity throughout the building.
- Listed for use in door and framing systems available from GGI to insure compliance with applicable building codes and tested performance.
- Listed in the USA and Canada by Intertek and UL in accordance with UL 10c, UL 263 and ASTM E 119 with hose stream.
Pyrobel 45 Data Sheet, Pyrobel 45 Specification – PDF, Pyrobel 45 Specification – Word
Pyrobel 60 Data Sheet, Pyrobel 60 Specification – PDF, Pyrobel 60 Specification – Word
Pyrobel 90 Data Sheet, Pyrobel 90 Specification – PDF, Pyrobel 90 Specification – Word
Pyrobel 120 Data Sheet, Pyrobel 120 Specification – PDF, Pyrobel 120 Specification – Word
Pyrobel UL Listings
Pyrobel Intertek Listing
ASTM Test Report
Consult Standard Inventory List