Glass Entrance Systems
A REPUTATION FOR HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AND RESPONSIVE SERVICE
Our dedicated entrance systems team has been working with customers for more than 10 years to create the glass entry systems that work best for each specific location. Leveraging their combined 30+ years of glass door experience, our glass entrance system team supports our customers with expert consulting and design services. Just specify the dimensions and desired hardware, and the GGI team will handle the rest, including defining the optimal door size based on the opening dimensions, and all aspects of design.
“I have had over 10 years’ experience with the GGI entry systems department. It’s clear that the whole team is committed to customer service. They are timely with quotes and pay specific attention in their systems design to all GANA requirements and limitations.”
— Paul Herrle, owner, Diamond Storefronts, Inc.
The GGI glass entrance system offering includes:
- All types of glass doors for interior and exterior store fronts and entrance systems — Swing doors, sliding doors, stacking doors, and sidelites
- Doors made with clear, low iron, satin etched, or laminated glass
- Decorative doors and storefronts customized with Alice® direct-to-glass digital ceramic printing
- Glass thicknesses: 3/8”, 1/2″, 5/8”, and 3/4″
- Extensive choice of hardware – Including standard and custom door pulls, and exit devices such as panic, EG, deadbolt handles, and more
- Variety of hardware finishes – Including custom-painted or powder-coated hardware finishes